Originally Scribbles Art Therapy Cards© were just simple index cards kept together with a rubber band! Now the cards have symbolic images and prompts for everyone to use, share and create deeply meaningful artworks and stories.
- Easy to use as a desk reference for mental health professionals.
- Works easily and effectively with individuals or groups.
- Card topics may be chosen at random or selected for a specific therapeutic goal.
- Art therapeutic prompts for drawing, painting and sculpture exploration invites participants to express emotions, reduce stress/anxiety and increase self-esteem.
- Excellent for everyone's well-being, personal development and creative expressions.
- Encourages storytelling after the artwork is created, making the experience cognitively and emotionally deeper and more detailed.
- Participants discuss, share and explore the art and story with others which increases coping strategies, resilience and social skills.
Art supplies recommended for Scribbles Art Therapy Cards©
- Heavy weight drawing paper (11"x 17" or 18" x 24")
- Chalk pastels - assorted colors
- Oil pastels - assorted colors
- Tempera paints - assorted colors and a variety of brushes
- Colored markers, colored pencils, crayons, charcoal sticks
- Ceramic clay with clay tools, popcycle sticks and wood off-cuts for sculpture
- Collage elements from magazines and found objects.
A gift for you... A Companion to Scribbles Art Therapy Cards© FREE E-Book with every purchase!
- This 30-page e-book guides you through the safe and effective use of Scribbles Art Therapy Cards©.
- You'll find discussions, clinical notes and descriptions of the therapeutic benefits for all 20 card prompts.
- The PDF e-book will be sent to your email address within 24 hours of payment confirmation.